My Latest Book
A horror anthology containing eight stories about phobias.
- “Spiders, All of Them” – Timmy’s dead bug collection always creeped his dad out, especially the spiders. He’s in for a surprise when Timmy’s newest live addition arrives.
- “Teeth” – Dave made his living thanks to perfect teeth. Severe pain sent him to the dentist, afraid that he’d lose his assets. He was right, but that’s wasn’t the worst of it.
- “Yet in its Heights” by Alasdair Stuart – A fear of heights brought love and loss into Tom’s life. Seeking to overcome that fear would change him completely.
- “Lonesome Melody” – Mel awoke to an empty house. Limited by her disability, she needed to find her family. What she discovered horrified her, leaving her on her own to face a bleak world.
- “Flop Sweat” – Valerie was about to enter the nation’s biggest singing contest. A fear of failing paralyzed her voice and could be the death of her.
- “In the Dark” by JRD Skinner – Alicia’s mother arrived late from work to find the lengths her daughter had gone through to push back the encroaching darkness.
- “Let’s Make a Deal” – Jason faced the same struggles that every musician did, but it was beginning to wear his family down. He would be given one last chance to avoid obscurity, but it came with a price.
- “Running in a Fog” – He’d been on the run for a while now, but can’t remember who or what chased him. In fact, he can’t remember anything, not even his name.
Some creatures feed on blood and revel in the screams of their prey. I crave only caffeine and the clacking of keys. I pay the bills doing the grunt work no one else wants to take, bringing dead electronics back to life and working arcane wonders with software. My true passion is hammering out words that become anything from tales that terrify to futuristic worlds of wonder. All that and turning three children into a private mercenary army make for a life filled with adventure.